|SQL Server 2012 RTM–and a new SSAS Tabular training course|
|Written by Chris Webb|
|Thursday, 08 March 2012 21:51|
Reposted from Chris Webb's blog with the author's permission.
By now you’ve probably already heard that SQL Server 2012 has been released (you can download the eval here), along with the Feature Pack (which contains some interesting stuff, including a 64-bit version of the Excel Data Mining Addin at last) and PowerPivot V2.0. I know I’m almost 24 hours late on this news but I thought I’d mention it nonetheless…
If you’re a BI professional wondering how you’re going to learn Analysis Services 2012 Tabular, then you might want to check out a new series of training courses on it that I’m teaching with my friends Marco and Alberto at various places around Europe:
It’s based on the book we’ve been co-writing on the Tabular model which will hopefully be available very soon, and since we’ve been living Tabular and DAX for the last few months you can be sure that it’s the very best way to get up to speed on it. We hope to see you at one of the classes!
Latest Author Articles
- Counting Customers Who Have Bought All Selected Products
- Power Pivot / Power Query Read-Only Connection Problems In Excel 2013 - And What To Do About Them
- Calculating The Value Of Overdue Invoices Using Many-To-Many Relationships in SSAS Multidimensional
- Optimising MDX Calculations With The Unorder() Function
- Using Slicer Selections In The CubeSet Function